What is MOPS and MOMSnext?
MOPS stands for Mothers of Preschoolers (birth through Kindergarten). MOMSnext is a ministry extension of MOPS International for mothers of school-age children (1st - 12th grade). MOPS International believes Better Moms Make a Better World. This is true during the preschool years and beyond.
Lowell MOPS/MOMSnext (M♥Ms) exists to meet the needs of every mom—urban, suburban and rural, stay-at-home and working, teen, single and married — moms with different lifestyles who all share a similar desire to be the very best moms they can be! You do not have to be a “church-goer” or be from a specific denomination to join us. You’ll be welcomed, accepted and inspired to reach your full potential and recognize your influence within your family and the world!
What can I expect at a meeting?
- Inspirational, relevant speakers offering practical tools and insight into important topics.
- Personal mentoring from those who have been there, have great advice, and have a willing ear.
- Time to chat and get to know other moms in an accepting small group atmosphere.
- Create, imagine and actually finish a project.
- Care for your kids in MOPPETS while you get a nice break from being Mom.
- Gain leadership skills through the training and experience provided by MOPS.
Lowell M♥Ms Dues
Meeting dues are $40 per semester (due by Sept 11th and Feb 12th), which covers the cost of childcare, publicity, supplies and speakers. Fundraisers will be held to defray some of the cost and possibly lower future dues. Scholarships are available for moms in need of financial assistance.
MOPS International Membership
Annual MOPS International membership of $24.95 is due with your registration form and includes a welcome kit with a book and lots of goodies just for you from MOPS International!