We are excited to begin worshipping together indoors. We recognize that moving indoors creates some apprehension for some, while others do not have the same level of concern. We genuinely desire to honor the Biblical commands to gather as a church, respect the authorities over us that have been established by God, love one another through acts of kindness and sacrifice, and be a community of love, joy, and hope for this world to know that Jesus Christ is indeed the eternal Son of God. As we navigate these times together, we want to do so with love, grace, and kindness. We look forward to worshipping our God together! Here are some things you need to know.
- We will be having two Sunday morning services. One at 9am and the other at 10:45am.
- We will be providing child care in both services from birth through 3rd grade.
- We will be requiring masks to be worn from the door to your seat.
- The back rows in the sanctuary are reserved as "Mask Required" seats.
- We are asking that if you practice social distancing as you choose your seat. Three chairs down in each row is approxiately 6 feet. If you are in the same household, social distancing is not necessary.
- Children will not be required to wear masks in their classroom.
- We will not be taking up an offering during the services. You can give online, through the mail, or drop it off in one of two offering boxes attached to the walls in the lobby.
- Please keep in mind that we all have varying levels of comfort with meeting indoors. Please be considerate of others as you enter the building and interact.
You can read the letter about the indoor service launch from the elders HERE