The Mission of FBC is to prepare, resource, and equip the home to be Christ-centered and Kingdom-focused. We believe that God has ordained the home as the primary place where faith is nurtured. That’s why we give utmost attention to the home. Whether your home is filled with bustling kids, your kids are all grown up, or you are living on your own, God wants your home to thrive. We want to partner with you to make that happen.
We would like to do this in a number of ways...
- Help you become Christ-centered and Kingdom-focused. Our primary goal is discipleship. We want to help you grow in your walk with Christ. As you do that, your family will benefit.
- Equip you to nurture faith in your home. We want to give you resources and training to help your home thrive. Whether that is conversation starters from the message; DVDs, mp3s, or literature to help you grow in a certain area of parenting, marriage, or self-growth; training classes; or other avenues that we will provide, we want to prepare, resource, and equip you to be successful. You can find some of those resources listed below and on the links to the right.
- Provide excellent programs. At FBC, we have fantastic children's programs, a growing youth group, great programs for adults, and an intergenerational focus to help your family grow together.
To accomplish those three goals, we are hoping to partner with you in three ways:
- We want to make it easy
- We want to make it likely
- We want to make it happen
We want to make it easy by having plenty of resources available at the faith@home center. We want to make it likely by having campaigns that focus on a particular area of your faith walk and give you tools to work on that area. Starting in the fall of 2015, we will also be giving parents a training kit for the development of their child's faith during key milestone years of their lives. We also want to make it happen. We will do our best to prepare, resource, and equip the home to be Christ-centered and Kingdom-focused.