Awana is a high energy, fun place for children to learn more about God’s Word. The goal of FBC'S Awana Club is to give kids the chance to know, love, and serve God! It’s an exciting approach to teaching God’s Word, combining learning with irresistible fun to produce lifelong results in children.
In addition to partnering with parents to help develop spiritually strong children who faithfully follow Jesus Christ, Awana has a tremendous reputation for helping kids get God’s Word into the center of their lives. It goes beyond simply memorizing the verses though. Awana is all about making sure that our children understand the meaning and, most importantly, how to apply them to their lives. Awana Clubs are filled with high energy fun, fellowship, and spiritual growth. Each club time is divide into three rotations:
- Game Time is comprised of exciting team-oriented games exclusive to Awana that stress healthy competition and good sportsmanship.
- Large Group Time is full of contests, interactive games, and teaching of God’s Word.
- Handbook Time is a small group time where children memorize Scripture. This is where children work with their leaders to learn God’s Word, understand the meaning, and apply it to their lives.
Each Awana Club is age-appropriate and teaches kids that God is real, that He loves us very much and sent His Son, Jesus Christ. We talk about how God helps us in our daily lives and hears our prayers. We learn that God’s Word is relevant to everyday life and that hiding God’s Word in our hearts is powerful. Experiences in Awana foster a deep commitment to Christ and a genuine love for God’s Word. Our Awana Club is divided into three clubs for Preschool and Elementary children:
Cubbies: 3 Year Old - 5 Year Old
Sparks: Kindergarten -2nd Grade
TNT: 3rd -6th Grade
- Click on the registration link on the right side of the page.
- Bring your child to FBC on a Wednesday night, by 6:15 and register your child
- Clubber dues are $.50 a night.
- Books are $10 per book
- Uniforms (optional) are $10